Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love my friend Cindy!

I met my dear friend Cindy Denning nine years ago at a Close To My Heart event when I first moved to the Dallas area.  Since then, and despite my many moves, we have remained great friends and have shared in some very memorable moments over the years.

She recently came to visit me and we had a wonderful time!  We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Hacienda Ranch and then headed out to hear a country western band (which was great as well)! 

Then, Corey treated us to breakfast the next morning at Cracker Barrel.  (It was yummy too!)

I had such a great time and am looking forward to sharing many more fun memories with her!  Who would have known how blessed I would become, in many ways, through Close To My Heart?  (Love ya, Cindy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!