Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday Team Training

On Saturday, I had several team members and some Consultant friends join me for an all-day training.  My dear friend and downline, Xellina, hosted the event at her house and things couldn't have been better.  We worked on several workshops that I will host this month and next so watch my blog for more information on those details.  
Windy Leal, Xellina Wieland, Kristi Strickland and Lupita Garza take a break for a photo.

Xellina concentrates as she completes her Misteltoe layout.

Consultant friends Karen Grafford, Kimberly Simmons and Cherri Hardcastle post for a photo.

Then we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Rio Mambo in Grapevine - all in good company.

Windy Leal and I enjoying dinner.

Victoria, Xellina and Dan Wieland waiting for the good food!

I know I have said it before but I will say it again, "I love my team and all the fun I have through Close To My Heart!"  I can't wait until the next meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!