Monday, May 9, 2011

Fanfare meets simplicity...

I LOVE the simplicity of this style of cards and this stinkin' cute notebox! (The note box was first seen on Lisa Stenz' blog.)  I used the Fanfare Workshop on the Go and adorable stamp set that comes along with it to design them.
I first saw this "style" of cards on Lisa Stenz blog.  I LOVED the way they were clean, simple, but attractive.  The hand-drawn lines, with the use of a ruler (lol), seemed to finish them off nicely. 

The design for these cards in particular came from Katy Donaldson's blog.  This stamp set caught my attention as soon as I saw it in the Idea Book and it is even cuter in person! 

This was the second project we created at my team training last weekend.  They were a great hit and are something easily duplicated for gifts or fun treats!  I love all the inspiration that comes from blogs!  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!