Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cricut Butterfly Card

I absolutely love Lisa Stenz; both for the person she is and for her absolute phenomenal creativity.  She never seizes to amaze me!

I was inspired to duplicate this creation she shared through her blog a short time ago and later taught it to guests at my team retreat.  It was a HUGE hit with no surprise!
We cut out two solid butterflies and created a 1/4" score line on the bottom one, adhering them together to create the fold seen here. 

Then we cut out several of these intricate butterflies, using our exclusive Art Philosophy cartridge, of course.  One of them was cut out of the coordinating cardstock used for the bases.  Then we cut out 3 additional images out of "scrap" paper and layered them on top of another to create the depth seen in the first picture.

 That allowed to create this beautiful card that we topped off with a fitting sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I missed this on Lisa's blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!