Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March 1st! (Stamp of the Month)

Isn't it hard to believe that March 2012 has already arrived?!  Where does the time go?  I am blessed to enjoy every day, although the time passes way too fast - especially when you are doing something you truly enjoy.

This month's Stamp of the Month, "Potential", has just that - potential.  :0)  It is very versatile, yet elegant, for any occasion.  It is a set of 8 images and available only during the month of March.  It can be yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase or you can purchase it outright for $17.95.


This month I used the Victory paper packet to create my card. I loved the pattern on one of the B&T papers that coordinated perfectly with the image and the checkered pattern also complimented the image.

I topped it off with some of our Foundry Pins (retired), Chocolate Ribbon, our Wooden Buttons and Hemp.

I like the masculine appeal this card took on as I typically make "girly" items. 

Here are some other creative variations you can enjoy using the same stamp set.  Some of my fellow Consultant friends were willing to share photos of their creations with me.

Created by Tonya Whitehurst - Click here to visit her blog

Created by Judy Faye Garner - Click here to visit her blog

Created by Cherri Hardcastle - Click here to visit her blog
Thanks for stopping by and watch for many artwork ideas coming to you this month!  Have a blessed month!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!