Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Stamp of the Month

I know I have said it before but it amazes me how fast time flies. We are already into the fourth month of 2012! I love all that April brings - honoring the resurrection of Jesus, beautiful weather, a new newsletter (still in the sending process), a beautiful Close To My Heart campaign to start on April 17th and a fun stamp of the month.

This month's stamp set is called "You Are" and has 15 different images to include bold statements and fun backgrounds!  Below you will find some fun artwork items created with this stamp set.  It is only available during this month and can be yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  What a deal!  Or you can purchase it outright for $17.95.  Contact me (MlisRobinson@yahoo.com) or visit my website for complete details.

I made this card using the beautiful Pemberley paper packet (view below) and incorporated the Dimensional Elements that accompany our exclusive Cricut Cartridge.
The sentiments of this stamp set, which offer tons of versatility, are useful for many occasions as you can see in the beautiful artwork shown below.  Of course everything is always a little better with some "bling".  I incorporate some of our Cream Pearl Opaques.  (I love those little things!)

Pemberley Paper Packet
Created by Cherri Hardcastle

Created by Cherri Hardcastle

Created by Judy Faye Garner

Created by Judy Faye Garner

Created by Marianne Hancock

Created by Peggy Lawrence
And find even more artwork with this stamp set on my website by clicking here

Have a blessed month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!