Saturday, April 7, 2012

You are Positively Amazing! (More SOTM artwork)

I am going to enjoy playing with this month's stamp of the month. 

I ended up decorating this little bag I purchased from a friend (Hi Angie!) several month's ago.  It's small in size - don't have the exact measurements with me - but perfect for some special treats.  The bags are lined so even some baked goods would keep well in them.

I used our new Superhero paper packet to decorate the front, incorporating Holiday, Moonstruck, and Buttercup inks to stamp. 
I also incorporate our AWESOME Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon and used it to create the Buttercup ribbon, to coordinate with the paper and ink.  It is AWESOME in that it takes the color so easily (I applied it with a Sponge Dauber) and it dries very quickly.  A little Star Dimensional Element, also inked in Buttercup, finished off the bag nicely.

Happy Pre-Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!