Friday, January 17, 2014

It's almost time!

The release of the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book is just around the corner!  All of the new products go live on February 1st and I promise you will not be disappointed!

I welcomed my first two boxes of new products yesterday and will be tapping into them this weekend!  WOOHOO!  It is time to create!  Here is a sneak peek at the cover.
If you would like to be one of the first people I mail this catalog to, simply place at least a $35 order on this three-day, holiday weekend (in honor of National Papercrafting Month, of course) on my website (CLICK ON THE PAPERCRAFTING MONTH PROMO LINK).  Once you do, I will make sure a catalog is mailed out to you on Tuesday, January 21st!  If you would like to know what other options you have to get one of these beauties in your hand, please email me.  It is not nearly as fun having to view it online.

Don't forget we have an awesome promotion going on this month.  Click HERE to be taken to the blog post that contains more details about "Cloud Nine".
Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!