Sunday, March 2, 2014

Balloon Ride Treat Tube

One of the fun things about hosting or attending a retreat is the fun goodies that are usually provided.  For me, a retreat isn't a retreat without them.  

This year I decided to use our My Creations Clear Treat Tubes for a table goodie that would greet the ladies as they arrived.  I filled it with Hershey's Kisses (the ones with almonds) - YUM!
Then, I used our Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the hot air balloon and cloud.  They came out really cute, I think, and I hope the girls liked them.  They were perfect for matching our theme.
I hope all of the girls, who attended, soar into new heights this year, both personally and professionally!

Here's soaring to new heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!