Sunday, June 1, 2014

June. It's Gonna be Good!


I am looking forward to several fun and exciting things in June!  Here is what is on the agenda thus far:

  • On June 20th, my hubby and I will celebrate 16 years of marriage!  
  • June 15th is Father's Day!
  • We will celebrate another year of my dad's life on June 22nd!  
  • And on June 24th...I will leave for Close To My Heart's Annual Convention!  WOOHOO!

Now there is plenty of other things taking place this month that are sure to make the month fly by, but I vow to take it one day at a time and soak it all in!  

One down side to the month is recognizing the one year passing of my Grandma Rita.  I do not know that particular day will hold any special significance as this entire year has been difficult for me.  I sure do miss her...TONS...

Here's wishing you a SUPERB month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!