Saturday, July 19, 2014

Aren't We a Cute Couple?!

And you thought it was going to be a picture of me and my hubby!  LOL  This FUN photo was taken by a photographer at Convention and I received it in my email.  (Gotta love fun mail!)  Before the Directors dinner, we were provided with a special photo opportunity to meet Mickey Mouse!
Our Director's Dinner was held outside of the Disneyland Hotel, in the Rose Garden.  We were served delightful food and out of this world desserts!  (I made sure to try one of each of them!)
 It was fun to see these two ladies, Etta and Shirley, become Directors this year.  WAY TO GO!
I shared dinner with these four ladies, Christina, Doris and Shari.  After dinner we headed to the Magic Kingdom, watched Fantasia, and enjoyed a few rides.
 It was fun sharing the Director's events with these fine ladies.  I love being a Close To My Heart Director!
Until next year, Mickey... (Convention 2015 will be held at the Disneyland Hotel.  I would love for you to join in the fun!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!