Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's About to Get Wild Around Here!

Using our soon-to-be retired Timberline paper packet, and the "Wild Wonders" stamp set, I created this fun card.  Gotta love the monkey!
I used the Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2 how-to book for the design and included our Aqua Dots and itty bitty Black Epoxy Bubbles (for his eyes) for some added dimension.  While this paper packet screams at me for outdoor or masculine artwork, it does allow for some other fun themes.
Be sure to get this paper packet while it is still available.  It is on the Retired List provided here.  When you place your order, be sure to join the July event listed on the main page of my website and take advantage of the special ordering incentives.

Guess what day it is!  Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!