Saturday, August 9, 2014

Artiste Treat Box

I conducted a Close To My Heart Gathering today where the Hostess invited several of her friends to join the fun!  I highlighted our AWESOME products and then demonstrated a project they were able to duplicate.  The hostess benefits from the FUN we had and from the purchases made by her guests!  Right now it looks like she will have at least $60 in Hostess credit to spend AND she will get an item of her choice at 1/2 off!  Yeah her!
Click on image to enlarge or click on link at bottom of post.
We made this CUTE box I cut from our exclusive, Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  It was cut "Fit-to-Page" which ended up measuring 8 1/2".  It's a good size box, 2 3/4" cube when folded; plenty of space for that fun goodie (aka chocolate) but not too big to break the bank.  LOL
We used the "You Mean the World to Me" and "Happy Birds" stamp sets for the front of the box. Chalk It Up was used for the polka dot pattern paper and a little Aqua Dot was perfect for the flower center.
By the way, this box was showcased on page 98 in the NEW Annual Inspirations (aka Idea Book).  Look how cute they are created from the Brushed paper packet.
I absolutely LOVE sharing Close To My Heart with others!  If you would like to earn FREE products by hosting a Gathering (aka Party), I would love to help you do so.  In this day of technology, you can even have a party long distance and invite acquaintances from all over the country who can purchase from your event and contribute to your hostess rewards.  Contact me with any questions or to get yours scheduled!  Visit my website to see what fun products you can earn for FREE!  

Off to create some more!  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little box!!! Glad to see your busy blog these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on fire since returning from Convention, Katy! :) THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!