Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thanks So Much!

I am lovin' the new paper packets from Close To My Heart.  This card highlights our "Brushed" paper.  Isn't it too fun?
I had a blast making this card last night.  I used the "You Mean the World to Me" stamp set that has four awesome sentiments and pulled the floral image from "Happy Birds Seasons & Nature".  I felt the need to add five Flamingo Dots just to bring balance towards that side of the circle.
 Here is a close-up of the focal points.  I made sure to 3D them all for a better effect.

This is the sketch that inspired me to create this card as found on Monday Mojo 356.
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday wherever you are!  I am spending the day CREATING and wouldn't want to be doing anything else!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!