Thursday, November 20, 2014

Just For You Card Using the Stamp of the Month

I saw a card - but cannot find it again - that inspired me to create this simple but appealing card.  If you have followed me for long, you know I like that kind of look - sometimes less IS better.
I used the "dot" background from the November Stamp of the Month to add some color to the base of the card, using Olive ink, after laying it on some solid, coordinating cardstock.   I stamped the leaf and vine on the card as well and then added some 3-D flowers from the stamp set.  Some Clear Sparkles ALWAYS adds to the card; I think that's the case here.
 Here is a color variation to the card.  I used Twilight ink.
These cards were fun (and easy) to make.  I was really pleased with the look and hope you are too!  The stamp set is available for just $5 this month with a qualifying order.  Click here to place your order!

Happy Friday eve!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity and ease of this card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!