Friday, December 12, 2014

Candy Cane Wreath

I am proud of my little creations so I have to share them with you!  I was at my friend's retreat a couple of weeks ago and there were ladies working on various projects.  This was one of them.  Several of us got the supplies together and created several of them.  These are my two.  (This one has purple on the candy canes, even though it's difficult to tell from the picture so yep...it's mine!)
I had seen them on Pinterest but am always better to try out new patterns with others.  I don't know why but I guess I need that support system just in case I can't follow directions well?  LOL  It was fun to see the various creations that resulted from the different colored candy canes.
They were totally fun and easy to make with a lot of hot glue!  And it never fails...a few burns on your fingers...but totally worth it.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!