Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey There - Cupcake Card

These cards were fun to make and I especially loved the color combination, of course. PURPLE!  They look sooooo much better in person but they are still fun here!  :)
I used the Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment as the base for the card.  LOVE the Chevron pattern and it looks so classy in black.  Of course, I tied in the Silver Shimmer Trim to give the card some shimmer.  I paper pieced the cupcake holder, cutting it out of the striped pattern paper from the Scaredy Cat paper pack and glueing it to the image.  I used a ShinHan Marker to color in the cupcake.  Doesn't it look yummy?!  I also did some paper piecing with Thistle cardstock on the stand and added a Black Enamel Star.  (Another love of mine...the Enamel Embellishments.  The black stars are offered exclusively to Consultants.)  Did you know you can color the white Enamel embellishments with the ShinHan markers?  You can!  You can make them any color you want!
The cupcake and stand all were popped. Gotta love that dimension that pulls them off the base a bit for added appeal.
On Christmas countdown!  Only three more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!