Sunday, February 1, 2015

BOGO on our Albums in February!

During the month of February (and only while supplies last), when you purchase one of our canvas albums you will be eligible to purchase a second album of your choice at half price.  That is a savings of over $17!  These albums are gorgeous and have a great feel, in both post-bound and D-ring styles.  Check out your options by clicking here.
Make sure to get your order in early to be sure you do not miss out on this fabulous offer!  You can place your order through my website. (Feel free to join one of the party's already established to contribute to that person's party total.  If you are purchasing at least $150, contact me directly so I can assign you to your own party to collect on FREE hostess rewards.)  Let me know if you have any questions regarding these albums.

Enjoy the Super Bowl!  Cheering on the Seahawks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!