Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Saturday was my hubby's birthday and we had fun celebrating over the last few days.  Of course, being an avid football fan, his birthday always falls right around the Super Bowl so that just adds to the fun!  And...my niece, Alyzae, celebrated her birthday yesterday.  Hard to believe how much time has passed since she was born.  Love that little girl!
At one of our favorites, LaHacienda Ranch.  YUM on their fajitas!
This is a fun birthday card I made using the Brushstrokes stamp set.  I loved it when I saw it in the catalog but really wondered how it would look when stamped.  Well, now I know and I love it!  It comes out so nice that one of my customers thought I had done them by hand.  Um...I'm not THAT good!  LOL
Attempting to make this more masculine, I stamped in the following colors:  Topiary, Smokey Plum, Cranberry, Dutch Blue and Outdoor Denim.  This card design would be great with any sentiment and with many combinations of colors.  I'm thinking this stamp set is going to get some good use from me.  I hope you love it as much as I do!  (The design idea came from Close To My Heart's, Make It from Your Heart Blog.)

Make it a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the colors in the card match perfectly with your outfits in the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!