Friday, February 27, 2015

Have a Lovely Day!

Yeah...so you can tell I have moved past the winter colors real fast and am ready for Spring!  LOL  Unfortunately, or fortunately (as long as I can stay inside to enjoy the snow and ice), the weather is not aligning with me!  Oh well...these kind of cold weather days give me a good excuse to stay inside and papercraft!  That is what I plan on doing this weekend!

I used the Confetti Wishes paper packet - the colors are just fun and cheery - and this stamp, "Lovely Birthday", to create this card.  I used a pattern from the Make It From Your Heart How-to Program for the design.
The flowers and leaves were colored with the ShinHan markers and 3-D on the front of the card.  Some clear sparkles added the perfect finishing touch to the card.
I hope you like it and...have a lovely day!  (Happy Friday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!