Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Confetti Wishes Birthday Cards

Had a workshop last night where I taught these four fun cards!  The ladies who joined me loved them!  Aren't they too fun?!
The Confetti Wishes paper packet and color scheme were included as well as several stamp sets I will list at the end of this post.  
We also incorporated three of our Embossing Folders - Heart, Diamond and Chevron - to create backgrounds for them.

Stamp Sets Used:
D1618 Build-a-Cake
B1464 Puppy Party
B1464 Lovely Birthday

We are expecting another wave of cold and wintery weather here in the Dallas area so I guess it will be a good excuse to stay inside tomorrow!




The original designs came from Christine Adams and she allowed me to scraplift them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!