Sunday, March 22, 2015

Rain or Shine...

I just realized how perfect this card is for today.  We have been receiving rain since Friday and...I love it!  As I got home yesterday evening, I completely inhaled and took in the rainy smell of goodness.  :)  That smell just makes me smile. Am I the only one?
This stamp set, called "Rain or Shine", has some fun sentiments in it and can be used on a variety of projects.  The sentiment I chose was perfect for the theme of my card, I think.  And...you see the red borders around some of these images?  Yep, that means those images coordinate with a cut from one of our Cricut cartridges - in this case, the Artiste one.  On the carrier sheet the stamp set came on, it listed the page number and size of cut to make so the images would fit perfectly inside of them.  Cool, huh?  I did fussy cut the umbrella - and did a little paper piecing - but that was it.
Here is a closeup off the dimension added to the card for a little "umph".  I used these colors on my card:  Honey, Crystal Blue and Gypsy.
I decided to participate in the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge - #115 and was pleased with my card design.
Be blessed and happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love some rain.... we woke up this morning to a blanket of snow! LOL!
    Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Leigh! Well...we had the rain over the weekend and the sunshine shining bright today! Stay warm! Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!