Friday, March 13, 2015

You Need Some Distressing in Your Life?

That is not to be confused with DEstressing although distressing can help relieve any tension you may be experiencing, without endangering anyone or anything.  :)

Check out this quick and awesome video highlighting some of Close To My Heart's distressing tools!
I LOVE our white core and the possibilities it offers for our papercrafted creations.  My favorite technique is probably when I use our Sanding Block to expose the white core, especially when an art project has been embossed with our Embossing Folders.

The Edge Distresser and Sanding Kit are priced right and great to add to your next purchase!  Give distressing a try!  You might like it!

Contact me with any questions and...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!