Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'd Go Out On a Limb for You!

At first glance, this stamp set, "Tweet Me", would scream Easter at you (at least it did for me) but I was challenged to create something else with it and hope you will agree that I was successful.  In fact, the sentiments and images are all perfect for any time of the year.
I used some of the Jackson patterned paper as the main background for the card.  Cocoa and Twilight cardstock were used as the other two main pieces.  Of course I incorporated some Gold Shimmer Trim, for the right amount of sparkle, and then stamped the bird, tree branches, and sentiment in Black ink.

I used the ShinHan markers to color in the images and gave an attempt at some shading on the bird.  Both of the colored in images are 3-D.

It was fun being creative with this stamp set and I hope you have someone who would go out on a limb for you today!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!