Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Life Is Sweet

Life IS sweet, isn't it?  This stamp set and card are perfect for celebrating all the surprises and blessings that life holds. 
I had fun creating this sweet but simple card using the "Documenting Moments" stamp set.  I incorporated Sunset and Smoothie patterns from the Paper Fundamentals paper pack (can you tell I love those paper packs?) as well as some of the Blossom patterned paper.  I cut the cupcake, cupcake wrapper and cherry out of the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I thought it was perfect for conveying the theme of the sentiment.  

**********************************************************************

I had an incentive in the post on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 entitled "Summer Goodie".  Both Molly's and TCope's names were entered and here is the result (arrow, for the spinner is on the left side):

Congratulations, TCope!  Will you please email me with your mailing address and I will get your stamp set in the mail to you in early May?!  (I look forward to greater participation in upcoming giveaways!)

 **********************************************************************

I hope you have a sweet day and are sure to celebrate all the blessings in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!