Sunday, May 24, 2015

Celebrate!

I took on the Color Dare challenge from Color My Heart to incorporate Black, White, and Gold into my artwork.
This is what I came up with:
The Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape is super fun and I thought to incorporate it as soon as gold was mentioned in this color combination.  To add some texture, I used some of the Black Chevron paper from the Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment.
I took this photo from a different angle so you could see where I placed the chevron paper.  (It is not always easy to photograph.)

The card design came from our Wishes How-To book.  I call our how-to books the Bibles of Papercrafting.  It is where I get my inspiration from and do not know what I would do without them.  :)

The "celebrate" sentiment is from the "Puppy Party" stamp set which is super fun!

Enjoy this Super Sunday!



8 comments:

  1. I love the combination of polka dots and chevrons...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks papercrafting princess. It reminds me of a New Years card because of the colors!

      Delete
  2. What a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us this week on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card--I love how you featured the polka dot washi tape. thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Color Dare again!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Great use of the washi tape. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!