Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Loving Memories are Eternal

It seems rather fitting I am posting this card today.  It is my Grandmother's birthday and I miss her dearly.  I think about her quite often and am grateful for the many days we shared together.  My memories of her are eternal.
I created this card using the Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape as will as the thin washi colors - Canary, Glacier and Pear - that comes with the Carnival and Boardwalk Washi Tape packs.  The stamped flowers come from one of my favorite stamp sets, "Shower Flowers", which coordinates perfectly with the Blossom product line.  The sentiment was using the "Big Hug" stamp set, using black ink.
You know I had to 3-D some of the stamped images for some added dimension to the card.  The card was fun to make and I was pleased with the result.  (If you like it too, let me know by leaving a comment.)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!