Monday, May 4, 2015

National Scrapbook Day Goodies

I had a fun National Scrapbooking Day event on Saturday and these were the items I made to place at everyone's spot.  
The cups were purchased at the Dollar Tree for $1 and they had beautiful colors - orange, turquoise, green and red.  I don't know that you can tell from this photo but they also had fruit coasters that were plastic and I had to get them since that was the theme of my goodies.  (This cup is sitting on an orange.)  I loved that they matched perfectly.  I cut the monograms out of white vinyl.

I stamped the name tag with the Taste of Summer stamp set.  Here is a close-up of mine.
I posted details about the mini albums in a previous post so click HERE if you want more information on them.  I randomized who got what at their spots but they were allowed to swap their mini album out for a different style as they arrived - a benefit for showing up early. LOL

I love that they were all enjoyed.  This is what I love to do!  Now...I am creating goodies for my retreat to be held this weekend where I will get to spend Mother's Day with my Mom and all of our scrappin' peeps!

Make it a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!