Thursday, July 9, 2015

Disney in Studio J!

In not carrying a current Disney-associated paper pack, I decided to use Studio J to create some 4" x 6" and 3" x 4" Picture My Life-type cards for some of my team gifts.  I am extremely pleased how they turned out and hope you love them as much as I do!
I cut them up and placed them in our My Creations Black Mini Album to give to my team members who have joined me for the national celebration at Disneyland.

I was excited to try this and then became a little concerned, not sure I could pull it off, but I did!  I will be doing this in the future, even using them as accents on scrapbook pages and cards.  Gotta love that you the possibilities are endless in Studio J!  If you don't know what Studio J is, click on the links provided to find out more or contact me!  I am happy to answer your questions!

Enjoying the Disney experience,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!