Friday, July 3, 2015

Jump On It July Stamp Sets

As promised yesterday, I am providing photos of the stamp sets that you can get this month for just $5, with every $25 qualifying purchase.  Click here to be directed to complete details regarding this campaign.

Should you want to know, here are my favorite three stamp sets that are being offered to you at this phenomenal price!

#1 - This is my absolute favorite!  I love the girls and the sentiment!  You cannot pass this one up!  Search "Better with a Friend" in the search window on my blog and you will see some fun cards I have made with it.

#2 - I have made several tags with this stamp set.  The tags coordinate with our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, making it easy to cut, stamp and design.  And...aren't the sayings too fun?!  Search "Tagged with Love" on my blog and you will find cards made with this stamp set too.
#3 - I used these sentiments on my Christmas cards and will do the same again this year.  I love the fun and whimsical look of them.  They would look great on our handmade Christmas cards too!  ;)  You guessed it!  Search "Be Jolly" and see what cards I am referring to!
Here are the stamp sets that are available through this fabulous offer:
Click on image for an enlarged view.
There are some fabulous stamp sets you just cannot pass up with this fabulous offer!  Place your order now by clicking HERE!
Be sure to start your holiday weekend off right today by doing something fun!  I plan on creating all day!  How will you spend your day  Post your answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!