Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I pray you are reading this message in good company, with friends and/or family, taking in the goodness of all that is cookin' wherever you are.  There are just certain things I wait to enjoy on this special day and I will be ready to indulge this afternoon (while watching Cowboy football, of course).

I work daily to be mindful of my many blessings, even when life is fast and furious and throws challenges my way.  I know I have much to be thankful for, too many to list in one sitting.  Isn't that an awesome thing to say?  

God has blessed my life in so many ways, sometimes in ways that seem small but are key to making me who I am and who I was designed to be.  Despite the hiccups along the way, I truly now it is all for a purpose even when the reason may not seem clear at the time.  I am thankful there only has to be one day a year that serves as a reminder to all of us to be thankful for our many gifts, regardless of their size.  
Thank you for being part of my life.  I am thankful for YOU and wish you a day full of blessings, laughter, belly laughs and lots of food.  It will also include football for me!  :)  Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessed Beyond Measure,



1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!