Saturday, May 21, 2016

Scrappin' with Friends

Two weekends ago, I enjoyed spending National Scrapbook and Mother's Day weekend with wonderful ladies who either gave birth to me (my Mom was there LOL) or that I met through papercrafting.  My life has been enriched by this craft over the more than 17 years I have been a Close To My Heart Consultant.  We are never short of fun nor creativity but our time together was also very relaxing.  It was the perfect weekend!

Here are some photos to highlight that time with them:
Angie, me, my Mom, and Karen
Aggie and my Mom drive from New Mexico for our time together a couple of times during the year.
Taken on National Scrapbooking Day.  The house was full and buzzin' with creativity!
First downline team members who joined me for the fun.
Me with my fun and "never a dull moment" friend, Michelle.  :)
Croppin' with my Mom!
I am retreating again this weekend and enjoy another fun and relaxing time that is always needed.  I hope you are enjoying the day and weekend wherever you are!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!