Thursday, August 7, 2014

Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop

It has been so fun creating artwork using NEW product.  The crazy thing is I do not own a lot of new product but have been able to create so much with what supplies I do have.  That is one of the reasons I love Close To My Heart!
I wanted to make a card that was non-Christmas or winter, using the Snowhaven paper packet, and I think I was successful!  I kept this card simple, providing a focal point with our "You Mean the World to Me" stamp set.  And...don't you just love these Red Enamel Hearts?  Yeah...I already know I'm going to wear them out.  LOL  I can't help it!

This showcases the Snowhaven paper packet.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out all of this Close To My Heart goodness! It has been fun and I hope you will continue to visit my blog for more artwork inspiration.

Happy hoppin'!





2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!