Monday, July 20, 2020

My Favorite Craft Tool - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

This month, with the "Heart 2 Heart Challenge", we are showcasing artwork surrounding the theme, "Highlight Your Favorite (Craft) Tool". Close To My Heart product must be incorporated and then you can simply link up to us on the Blog. This themed challenge continues through the end of July and we would love to see what you have to share. 


I totally agree with this image as my favorite craft tool these days is our awesome Shimmer Brushes! We offer then in a variety of beautiful colors and truly, you need them all! LOL I used to think, I'll just get a couple and boy was my mind changed and quick! LOL With their ease of using them, while adding color and sparkle to any project, I just couldn't resist. They are a definite must-have. 


The focal point of this panel card was created using the Peach Shimmer Brush. I used a "pouncing" technique taught to me by my friend and team member, Katy. It's super easy to achieve, with little mess, and you can find details about it by visiting this related link on another blog post of mine. I also added the shimmer brush to the straw.  

The elements of this card are from the Summer Vibes product suite. Our tri-blend markers were used to color in the coconut and related images. 


This card is a bit of varied simplicity. I love when a card is just a bit different with little work. How about you? 


Consider joining us, at Heart 2 Heart, for this and other weekly challenges. We would love to have you participate! 


1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!