Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CTMH New Product Blog Hop Fall 2014

Thank you for joining us for this Blog Hop.  There are 54 Close To My Heart Consultants participating this month!  That means 54 pieces of artwork inspiration JUST FOR YOU, showcasing our BRAND NEW PRODUCTS!

If you are arriving here from Gina Brandstetter's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can always begin the hop from the start by visiting Adeline Brill's Blog which contains a full list of participants.

This FUN paper packet is called, "Confetti Wishes".  It is perfect for birthday-themed projects but also has some cute patterned paper that offers versatility.
This paper is CA-UTE and so fun and colorful!  It definitely lends itself to boy and girl birthdays.
I used Silver Shimmer Trim to separate the patterned paper from the Thistle cardstock piece.  Using the "It's Your Day" sentiment from the "You Mean the World to Me" stamp set, I stamped it in Slate.
Then I took a piece of White Daisy Cardstock and covered it with our CUTE and NEW Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape, cutting a dovetail after doing so.  Another dovetail strip of Canary cardstockthree Purple Glitter Gems and I was pleased with this card!  It is so fun and cheery!
Let me know what you think of this card by leaving a comment below and then head on over to Michelle Battitori's Blog to see what awesome artwork she has in store for you.

Thank you for stopping by and happy hoppin'!

24 comments:

  1. Need to get this paper, love how you used it. Will be making lots of birthday cards using this paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliment, Michelle! I LOVE how vibrant it is!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the card- so cheery and blingie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes! This patterned paper can't help but cause someone to have a great birthday when they receive it!

      Delete
  4. Just love this fun, bright & cheery card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't sure about this paper pack but I think you've convinced me that i NEED to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww shux, Michelle! :) (Honestly, I wasn't sure about it either but me likey now!)

      Delete
  6. What a fun card! Love how you used the washi tape on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, I'm just getting now "used to" Washi Tape, believe it or not, and was pleased with me thinking to use it this way. THANK YOu!

      Delete
  7. I love those banners and the way you drew the eye to all the pretty colors in this kit with your selection of coordinated cardstock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, Haley! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!