Saturday, September 6, 2014

30 Years of Happy Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for this fun Blog Hop as we showcase this stamp set that can be yours FREE during National Stamping Month.  We are celebrating 30 years of Close To My Heart!

If you are coming from Judy Faye's Blog, you are on the right track.  There are 41 participants in the hop.  The hop starts at Melinda's Blog if you were to get lost along the way.

I chose to create this 3x3 card with the "Thinking of You" sentiment and this cute floral image.  The color scheme was inspired by our Brushed paper line.
The Ruby background was created using the Ruby Washi Tape.  I layered it on top of white cardstock.  There are two lines of it.  I did tone-on-tone stamping with the Pixie Ink, creating some texture on the Pixie cardstock.  The floral image was rolled in both the Pixie and Ruby inks to provide some dimension.  I colored the Sparkle Gem using our ShinHan Markers to coordinate with the Canary cardstock included on the card band.
This stamp set, containing 30 images - hence, the "30 Days of Happy" - is fun for various projects and the messages are too cute!  It can be yours FREE with a $30 purchase during this month only.
Please head on over to Dawn's Blog but not before taking the time to leave me a comment.  I would love to hear from you!  Have a blessed weekend!

Happy hoppin'!

10 comments:

  1. Love the washi tape technique! Great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Debi! I finally have washi fever! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower for the background, and love the rock and roll technique used. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the diamond shape for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. I just felt the need to rotate the square. :)

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!