Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cut Above Christmas Treats

In July, CTMH released a new product line called, "Cut Above".  They are quick kits that are ready to assemble upon arrival.  The kit that I am highlighting today is called "Cut Above Holiday Treat Bag Kit", streamlined for Christmas.  
The kit comes with 10 - 5" x 3 1/2" Printed Treat Bags (5 each of 2 designs), 5 - 4" x 6" Sheets of 3/4" Stickers, 12 - 1 1/2" White Daisy Circles, 12 - 3-D Foam Squares, and 10 - 5" x 3 1/4" Cellophane Bags.  

The treat bag was simple to assemble.  The stickers are perfect for adhering to a candy that is shaped similar to those you see here.  (My favorite candy to use would be Rolos.  They can be bought where they are individually wrapped but I could not find them at the time I created this so I chose some other off-brand candies that work just as well.  I don't know that they taste as good as Rolos but they worked for this purpose.  LOL)
The treat bags are scored which makes them easy to fold and then you stamp your chosen greeting on the pre-cut circles and put it all together.  (There are directions included with the kit.)
I used the "Sweet Salutations" stamp set for my greeting and can see a lot of potential for these cute images whether they be used for cards, gift tags... I am sure the possibilities are limitless.  (With them surrounded by a pink outline, this indicates there is a Cricut image - from one of our exclusive cartridges - that can be easily cut and then stamped with an image that coordinates.  You will see the image is to be cut at 1 1/2" which eliminates any guessing or wasted paper.  Too cool, right?!)
While it might be a little too early to start preparing for Christmas, I just had to get my hands on these kits to try them out for myself.  I love them!  These would be perfect for co-workers, teachers, friends of your children; really they are perfect for anybody!

I pray your week has started out in a blessed way and continues so.  Happy Tuesday and have a Rolo on me...wherever you are!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!