Saturday, March 7, 2015

March Card Workshop - Hopscotch Picture My Life Cards

Join me on March 30th, from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. in Mansfield, TX, as we make these TEN fun cards using the Hopscotch Picture My Life (PML) Scrapbooking cards.  For just $20 you will get half a set of the PML cards, plus all the extra goodies to make the greeting cards, and will be able to use the other PML cards as you choose on your other projects.  (Don't live locally?  That's okay.  I will mail you the kit for just $25!  Read below for further details.)
 We will add some Gold Sequins, Flaxen Thick Twine, and the Junebug Puffies to cutesy them up.




 Some cards also include some stamped sentiments.



Aren't they fun and cheerful?!  And truly, the photos don't do them justice.

If you would like to attend my class and live locally, visit this Meetup site to sign up.  Payment is required at the time of RSVP as supplies are ordered specifically for those who will be in attendance.

If you and a few friends would like to gather at an other location in the metroplex, let me know.  I'm up for that too!

And...if you need a kit mailed, just select the $25 payment option - to include shipping to your doorstep - and everything will arrive pre-cut, pre-stamped and ready to assemble.  Please allow two weeks for delivery.  (If you are a Consultant and would just like the cutting diagrams and directions, those cost $8 and you can select that payment option below - being sure to include your email address.  These will be sent within 48 hours of receipt of payment.)

Workshop Fee Options
Shipping OR Email Address


I look forward to preparing a kit for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!