Thursday, March 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Pack Focus - Hopscotch

There are eight of us highlighting this FUN paper packet!  A list of participants is located at the bottom of the post should you get lost along the way.

If you are coming here from Marianne's Blog, you are on the right track!

First of all...isn't this stamp set stinkin' cute?!  LOL  I love it - and obviously picked out this image and these sentiments to use on the card - but the whole thing is cute!
This card design come from our Make It From Your Heart how-to book.  I totally love being able to have a foundation for my creation with the ability focus on the design.  I colored in the image with our ShinHan markers, and used the Colorless Blender to pull ink "off" - making some areas lighter and allowing for the shading.
 I did 3-D the image and then stamped the two sentiments in Black ink and yes...you guessed it!  I added a little piece of Gold Shimmer Trim and
The photos of this paper pack just do not do it justice!  You must see it in person!  It is so fun and cheery!
Now head on over to Melissa David's Blog to see what she has in store for you!

List of participants and the links to their blogs:
  1. Melissa Robinson
  2. Melissa David
  3. Debi Barber
  4. Aggie Peters
  5. Tonya Whitehurst
  6. Judy Faye Garner
  7. Terry Morrow
  8. Marianne Hancock 
Happy hoppin'!

5 comments:

  1. Love the Happy Spring, bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terry! I am getting better and still practicing!

      Delete
  3. Very cute card! I am loving that Easter stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!