Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Zoe

This paper pack, "Zoe", debuted on the 1st and it is so fun!  I can totally predict it is going to be a popular one and we are excited to share some fun artwork incorporating it.  If you are coming from Sheila's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants at the end of this post.  Now...to check out the Zoe goodness...

An "Express Collection", using Zoe, was released in Studio J on the 1st and I decided to take advantage of it.  In fact, I created four layouts using it, in less than an hour.  How is that for speedy scrapbooking?!  Gotta love when that happens!
This layout highlights the fun I enjoyed with my papercraftin' sisters when we attended the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, TX, in June.  My friend and team member, Angie, owns a retreat spot in Mansfield and so we went to spread the Crafty Creations Retreat goodness.  
What I love about these layouts and the Expression Collection is I simply uploaded my photos, dragged them into the photo boxes where I wanted them and added some journaling.  That was it!  I loved the title for this layout and felt it was perfect for commemorating these memories.
This is a screen shot of what the Express Collection looks like in Studio J.  (Click on it for a larger view.)  There are five layouts that are ready for your photos and journaling!  You will be amazed at how fast you can get layouts done when using Studio J.  I love it!
Some people say they can't get away from the touch and feel of paper and embellishments and... neither can I, but I sure love being able to whip out some fun and quality layouts while not making a mess and I can do so soon after the memories are created.  I love that!  So while it doesn't replace papercrafting for me, it definitely has its place in my life!  

One of the best things about Studio J, besides the quality of the layouts and the ease of creating them, is being able to try it out for FREE!  All you do is create a FREE account, if you don't already have one, and give it a try!  You only pay for the layouts, at a great price of just $6.95 per layout, when you are ready to have them printed and shipped to your door!  How is that for service?!  Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.  Imagine yourself...sitting on the sofa, with your family - maybe watching a movie, with a laptop on your lap and your preserved memories coming to life!  
I always love reading comments so please consider leaving one before heading over to Melissa David's Blog.  Thanks for hopping with us this month!

A list of participants:
  1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
  2. Melissa David
  3. Maxine Johnson
  4. Aggie Peters
  5. Tonya Whitehurst
  6. Lisa Lawson
  7. Marianne Hancock
  8. Michelle Brooks
  9. Sheila Wilkerson
Happy hoppin'!


4 comments:

  1. This is great --- and I love the 'wash' tape look in the upper right page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Tonya! Gotta love those perfect touches in Studio J!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!