Monday, August 24, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Workin' 9 to 5

Good morning!  I hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for joining us this week for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge, "Working 9 to 5".  When I hear that short phrase, I cannot help but think of Dolly Parton and start singing, "Working 9 to 5..."  You're welcome for now getting that song stuck in your head.  LOL  I loved that movie!  Did you?

The "Everything is Better with a Friend" stamp set, exclusive to hostesses, really jumped at me when I thought of this theme.  The stylish ladies convey a hard-working woman who enjoys treating herself every once in awhile...  (You can get this stamp set FREE with a qualifying order through the end of this month.  Contact me for more details, if you are interested.)
Zoe B&T was used as was Sorbet and Kraft cardstock and Coral Shimmer Trim.  The sentiments for this card came from the Zoe Assortment (they are stickers).  It was fun to incorporate them.  The two words were backed on slate cardstock and then 3-D using foam tape.

If you are wondering how I "colored in" the images...  I did paper -piece everything except for the purse and her hair, at which point I used ShinHan markers to color them in.  I love paper-piecing and even though it can be a little tedious, it is well worth it - and I hope you agree!

Thanks for stopping by Heart 2 Heart Challenges and I look forward to your participation in this week's challenge!  Make it a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!