Sunday, August 9, 2015

SWAA Zoe Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop this month where we are featuring the beautiful and NEW, "Zoe" paper pack!  You are sure to fall in love with her; I promise!

If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track.  If you were to get lost along the way, you can find a list of participants by clicking HERE.

This is the fun happy birthday card I made.  I absolutely LOVE the polka dot pattern contained in this paper pack as I am sure you can already tell.  It is so fun and happy and will be perfect for many artwork creations!  Canary cardstock was incorporated to add some color.  I even colored the white sequins (soon to require) with my yellow ShinHan marker!  I so love being able to do that! The sentiment us from the August Stamp of the Month, "Framed".
I also colored a clear Expoxy Bubble with the Cherry Pink ShinHan marker to make the perfect cherry for my ice cream topping.
The ice cream cone and ice cream scoop were cut out of the new, Artistry Cricut Collection released August 1st!
Here is a photo of the coordinating Complements for "Zoe".  They are too fun!

This is the Zoe Workshop on the Go.  You can click HERE to view details of the contents.
To check out some more artwork using this paper pack, head on over to Barbi's Blog to see what she has created!

Happy Hoppin'!

8 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!