Monday, September 14, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Splat

Happy Monday!  Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week as we create and share artwork for the theme, "SPLAT"! It should be fun to see everyone's interpretations of it.  As for me...yes, I took it literally.  I don't tend to step out of the box too often.  :)

The Ink Blot stamp set from Close To My Heart is totally fun and I have used it on several projects that I will sharing soon.  While it seems so simplistic, and maybe unnecessary, you will find out it is too fun and will need to add it to your selection of stamps!  I love the texture it provides through the various images.  You can view it by clicking HERE.
Because of the random-stamped strip of paper created for this card, I only used solid cardstock; Cranberry, Sunset, Gypsy, Pear, Pacifica and White Daisy.  The card is pretty simple with stamped images also coming from the "So Many Smiles" stamp set (polka dot circle) and the "Pen Pals" set (sentiment and paintbrush).  To get the three-color paintbrush image, I stamped it first in Whisper ink and then used the ShinHan markers to give it the black and purple color.  I love how it turned out.  Glitter Shimmer Trim was used to add bling that every card needs, of course.

Consider linking your artwork to the blog.  We love to see what you create!  Have a blessed and wonderful week!
H2H Design Team

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!