Monday, September 21, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - Doodling

I am excited about this week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart, "Doodling".  I took the easy way out and headed straight for the "Doodled Designs" stamp set from Close To My Heart.  Then I needed to decide what I was going to do with it and came up with this.
The La Vie En Rose paper pack was used for the B&T and the adorable polka dot strip...yeah...it's one of the zip strips included with this paper pack.  Isn't it too fun?!  How much would you pay to have a full sheet of that beauty?!  Black and the beautiful and new cardstock, Pomegranate, were added as were some floral images stamped with Pomegranate, Pixie and Sweet Leaf.  I doodled around the floral images and "happy" using our Journaling Pen.
Images stamped are from the Hello, Life stamp sets that are part of this month's National Stamping Month promotion.  There's only 9 more days left in the month to celebrate it and get these exclusive stamp sets.

Be sure to link up to this challenge and showcase your fun creation!  It's always fun to see everyone's spin on the topic.  Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Have one awesome week!


1 comment:

  1. Melissa, your card is just gorgeous! I have yet to play with the La Vie En Rose paper and your artwork makes me anxious to get to it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!