Friday, January 1, 2016

January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Beloved Bouquet

Happy NEW YEAR and thank you for joining us this month as we showcase our January Stamp of the Month, "Beloved Bouquet".  You can get these 14 images for just $5 with a $50 purchase!  The stamp set has a retail value of $17.95!  I love the images and sentiments, perfect for Valentine's Day cards or tags or...for anytime of the year - like now!  :)

If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track.  This is a complete circle so keep making your way around the fabulous artwork.  Should you get lost along the way you can click here for a list of participants.

I really love how this card turned out, although the beautiful colors are just not as visible in a photo.  :)  I used Watercolor Paper and applied different hues of pink, purple and green Watercolor Paints before stamping the rose and leaf images using Black ink.  I then fussy cut them and layered them onto the card, but not after adding strips of our Kaleidoscope paper and Gold Foil Tape.
This Gold Foil Tape (we also carry Silver) is becoming a new obsession of mine.  I totally love it!  Three Bling Gold Gems, of various sizes, helped add that last bit of pop to this card.  The sentiment was stamped in Black in k as well.
I am looking forward to creating more artwork with this stamp set, in fact, I already have!  Be sure to check back regularly for new artwork!

Hop on over to Sheila's Blog to see what fun she has in store for you!

Do you know we released new products today?!  We did!  You can click here to view the online version and will get a FREE copy of this in your next order!  Information and artwork on new product is coming tomorrow!
Make It From Your Heart,

20 comments:

  1. I like how you popped up the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't go anywhere without 3-D Foam Tape! It's a must for me! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this paper pack! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, the colours and the card are fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love these flowers with the Kaleidoscope and the gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kaleidoscope, I am finding, looks great with both silver and gold!

      Delete
  5. This goes so nicely with Kaleidoscope. The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to watercolour the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I came up with that idea myself! LOL (You'd get it if you know I don't have many original ideas. hee hee)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. I was pleased with the result.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful. I love the steps you did with the flowers and leaves. They do pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much for your kind words, Brenda!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!