Monday, September 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Jeepers Creepers

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring artwork incorporating the Jeepers Creepers paper pack that was newly released on September 1st. I love the ability to use the product line beyond Halloween. 
If you are coming from Debi's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post.

Here is the card I made and...I must draw attention to those eyes! Aren't they too fun?! They are included in the Jeepers Creepers Assortment, which also includes the enamel stars. 
I love the colors in this paper pack. The cute li'l girl and the sentiment come from the adorable Operation Smile stamp set, "True Love". (When you buy this stamp set, $7 will donated to Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children.)

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Head on over to Tonya's Blog to see what she created with this fun paper pack.

Happy hoppin!
Melissa

Here is a list of the participants:  
1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*

2 comments:

  1. I love the googly eyes and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo ADORABLE and the googly eyes are the perfect touch to this cute little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!