Monday, June 22, 2020

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: "Tickled Pink"

This week, with Heart to Heart, we are sharing artwork for the theme, "Tickled Pink". Consider linking up to us at our Heart 2 Heart Blog by incorporating Close To My Heart products into your artwork. 


I had fun creating this simple card using the "Brushed" product line. With just a bit of patterned paper, and cardstock, it was easy to draw attention to the sentiment and floral image. 


Silver Embellishing Thread was used as an accent and I did use an alcohol marker to color the White Dots. I couldn't resist using Shimmer Brush on the flower for a little glimmer. 


I did use this "A Budding Friendship" stamp set. The base and shade stamps, which include some of these images, are super fun to use. And with our clear acrylic stamps and blocks, they are super easy to use!


Join us for our "Tickled Pink" challenge at Heart 2 Heart! We would love to have you! Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!