Monday, June 1, 2020

"Garden Tags" June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring "Garden Tags". If you are coming from Stefani's Blog, you are on the right track. Should you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participants by clicking here


This beautiful stamp set comes with 8 gorgeous designs, several of which are perfect for a tag, and you can get it for $5 with a $50 purchase. (It is valued at $18.95.) To find out more details about our Stamp of the Month Special, follow this link and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 


I had an enjoyable time making this handmade card using this stamp set and kept it relatively simple. The patterned paper is from our Mix-Ins, providing a beautiful backdrop. I added some Peach cardstock and Gold Foil Paper for a quality accent. 


For the tag, I decided to use a little bit of paper-piecing at the top, on Julep paper. To create this look, I first stamped the tag in Archival Black Ink and then stamped it again, with Julep ink, on Julep cardstock. I cut around the polka dotted topper and then glued it on top of the tag base. 

Watercolor Pencils and a Watercolor Brush were used to color in the floral and leaf images. 

To see some more artwork created with this exclusive stamp set, please head on over to Cat's Blog to see what she has to share with you. No doubt it's something work checking out! 

Wishing you a Marvelous May! 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful....just beautiful my friend!! Love this card design and your coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite tag in this set and it is beautiful on your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous- I may have to CAS this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the colouring is done beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the softness of the coloring paired with the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card - great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my favorite tag from that set. Like what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!