Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That's Amore'! - December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

If you have come here from Brae Montgomery's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here. This month we have 63 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This month we are featuring "Amore'", a set of 13 stamps. This stamp set is perfect for Valentine-themed items and versatile enough to be used throughout the year!

I enjoyed incorporating the Magnifique paper packet with this stamp set, getting away for a minute from the typical "love" colors that also would have looked gorgeous with this stamp set.
Incorporating our white-core cardstock, I used our Embossing Stylus and Sanding Kit to create this striped texture to the Pacifica cardstock.  Difficult to see clearly in this photo, I also used our Blue & Green Sparkles Assortment to "bling" up the Pacifica heart and a piece of Chocolate ribbon and bow always finishes off creations nicely. 

As you can see in the image of the stamp set, I "omitted" the "love" in the "I love you" sentiment to be able to include the larger "love" image.  I did so by putting tape over the images I did not want to ink up and then removed it before stamping an image.  (This is a technique taught in an episode of CTMH TV.)

Now "Hop" on over to Wendy Coffman's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the December SOTM is only available until December 31, 2010! Contact me or click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! You can see some additional artwork using this stamp set by visiting my website.

Happy Hopping!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card and use of colors. Nice way to use differing fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I love the Magnifique paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the embossing & sanding, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best part about participating in this Blog Hop is receiving the positive and fun comments! I appreciate them! THANKS for stopping by, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love all your techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!