Monday, October 31, 2011

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop highlighting this month's stamp set, "Cherish the Day".  This stamp set allows for some great versatility so hop with the seven of us and see what creativity we have to share with you! 
This hop is a great big circle, so feel free to follow the links around or you can see the list of participants below:
1.  Melissa Robinson - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2.  Cherri Hardcastle - http://craftwithfeeling.blogspot.com
7.  Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
 
If you have arrived here from Judy Faye's Blog, you are on the right track! So... let's get started!
I love these cute tickets but I wondered what I was going to do with them.  I did end up incorporating the Harvest Happiness stamp set and Dreamin' paper packet to make what I feel is a "fally", autumn card.  (Yes, fally is a word!  LOL)  What made this card even better and Faster.Simpler.Easier...  I was able to cut the ticket and leaf images out on the Cricut using our amazing Art Philosophy cartridge!  Gotta love the time it saves me in creating!  
Be sure to add this stamp set on your shopping list this month!  I am anxious to create some other fun items with it, for various occasions throughout the year.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  If you find anything inspiring about this card that you would like to comment on, I would love to hear from you!

Now hop on over to Cherri's Blog where you will find another inspirational use of this stamp set!


Happy hoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!